Thursday, July 01, 2004

Fw: NO! Jesse you are NOT!!!!!

I Read Jesse’s ANTI-WalMart article yesterday in the WSJ. I Understand WHY the Newspapers HATE Walmart - they DON’T ADVERTISE IN NEWSPAPERS,

 

I am one of the “cheapskates” that DOES  “actually enjoy shopping at Wal-Mart”.

My father-in-law says - If WalMart doesn’t have it, you don’t need it.

 

If he would actually visit one of the stores he would find NO “interminable check-out lines”

and would NOT be bothered by any “GPS navigation systems”.

 

Suggest to Jesse that he write an article telling WHY prices are as low in this country as they are. WalMart is the reason. I can NOT think of ONE single company that works to keep prices low, as Walmart does. Plus, they have EXCELLENT Customer Service when most companies have NONE.

 

Tell Jesse for me - HE ONLY THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN THE REST OF US.

NOT SO.

No comments: