Monday, June 21, 2004

More on the shooting

Wanted to keep you in the loop.
 
This morning I received another Email from the
friend of the shooter.
 
Here it is.
 
KJ
===============
CeCe:
 
Tell me a little about yourself.
 
How old are you?
Do you go to school?
Which one?
 
I used to usher at the Thomas & Mack
I don't any more,
but my wife Joye still does.
 
We ushered Basketball and football - at Sam Boyd Stadium
worked the concerts and other events
but MY favorites was the High School Graduations.
Last year we worked 20 of the 26 HSchools in LV.
I Listened to EVERY one of the addresses by the students.
 
The younger generation -
the one YOU belong to
gets a Bum Rap.
You all are Smart,
and as YOUR Email to me PROVED
YOU are caring.
 
Ken-
Thank you for returning my message-now i have to admit i was expecting a reply but thank you very much for doing so. I had i feeling you didnt write this because another name was found on the article Eddie Williams ED.From.NY@lvcm.com i tried to send an e-mail to him also but the e-mail was soon denied.
 
I sent an Email to Eddie yesterday
after I thought about it
and realized
it WAS NOT ME that wrote the posting you read.
 
Yes.
His Email has changed.
 
I figured you had read it before hand though and must has agreed with it in order to post it.
 
I should have
but didn't.
 
I have several Bloggers.
 
If you want to have one of your own
let me know
and I will help you develop it.
 
They are FREE and EASY to do.
 
I will send you another email about them.
 
The way I do email is
I reply
and enter my comments as I read it.
 
In the case of your Email
I am Anxious to read the rest of it,
but doing it this way,
it is like Talking to someone.
 
What impressed me about YOUR Email was
that YOU cared enough to even write me
and you said it SO well.
 
I sent my reply to several people
as well as posted it on my Bloggers.
The Replies I got back from them
and there were a LOT
ALL said the same thing -
ABOUT how Caring YOU were.
 
Your Friend was LUCKY to have had a friend like you.
You Treasure his memory.
GOOD for you.
 
Now, im not trying to out due you or Eddie in any way i just wanted to change the way you may have seen this incident by knowing the more truth in it.
 
The article I sent you that the RJ ran
was an editorial
NOT a news article.
 
As I read your FIRST email
I thought at first
you might have read one of the posting to the RJ.
 
For some reason the RJ is trying to Legalize Dope in NV
and I am against it.
Stories like your friends
and the Jessica Girl that ran over the highway workers
to me are PROOF enough
that Dope is BAD.
And I write about it being bad.
 
If you could at all find any way i could get in touch with this EDDIE i would be ever so greatful because in his letter i see so much anger in which he writes. Im just trying to change the minds who see this as ANOTHER kid with a hand gun. Please forgive me if i sound like im defending breaking the law in any way, im just trying to help him justify himself since he no longer can.
 
I will send this to Eddie
and give him YOUR email address.
It will be up to him
whether to contact you or not.
 
Either way,
PLEASE keep in touch with me.
 
One of the people I sent this to was Paige.
Here is PART of what she said -
"why not start a programs where he goes to schools and tells his story.  Show pictures.  Beat it into these kids heads that you don't live forever.  And what you do today can effect the rest of your life."
That is EXCELLENT.
 
I hope you think about it.
It was be a PERFECT Tribute to your friend.
 
Thanks again,
and keep in touch.
 
Ken

No comments: